Orange you say? Yes, on Wednesday, April 27, it’s the birthday of the king of our Dutch neighbors! That’s why together with Yes-Trips, ESN Leuven has planned a trip to Amsterdam to take you to the celebration
King’s Day is a huge event everywhere in the Netherlands. People come together on the streets to celebrate the birthday of their king Willem-Alexander. Beer will flow and songs will be heard on every corner of the streets. Besides the event, Amsterdam is a beautiful city that’s certainly worth a visit once or multiple times in your life. From the beautiful canals that will be filled with crazy orange boats to historical buildings and shopping streets, Amsterdam has something to offer for everyone.
It’s getting even better!
Who says no to a boat party in Amsterdam
There is the option of jumping on board a 600 people Cruise Party with included DJ, together with a lot of other nearby ESN sections! Therefore we are happy to share the link to the Cruise Party with you. Be aware that you have to be quick with the reservation of the ticket.
- For all payment methods except iDeal, there will be transaction costs.
- Registration: https://linktr.ee/esnleuven
- The link will be made available on Wednesday, March 30 at 20:00 (!)
- Tickets for both our ESN trip and the Cruise Party are sold via the website of Yes-Trips.
- Dress code: did we already say it? It’s orange!
- By registering for the event, you accept photos and videos possibly being taken from you which will be used for marketing purposes.
- A tour of Amsterdam, a bus and Dutch games, does not include Cruise Party (21€)